Unfortunately evernote have no toc creation on IOS. I need this more then once :). Also create a shortcut that can a little bit more.
Evernote ToC – Creator for ios
- Version 1.3 – public
- – fix some error with non existing counts on imdb.
- + start optionally workflow new , when nothing found
- :: Please download again.**
Hi, i polished up a workflow found on reddit here .
I put a little bit more stuff in it and fix some problems.
- Use your own api key . Can you get for free to register here and go then to settings – api-key. Use the v3 api-key.
- put Movies in your day one journal what you want
- better formatting
- fix problem with get poster image
- add some stuff like user rating from DB
- add tags from movie DB to your Day one tags
- a choice where you watch the movie (is a list, you have to change it)
- your rating with emojis
- add tagline, budget, average rating, release date, homepage and some other cool stuff
For alle users with a big amount of workflows: How could you start a workflow without scrolling?
The attached workflow list alle workflow with a search or predefined word in the name.
The fist item start the searchfield.
All other fields are only predefined search words to start a few workflows without a fingertip. You can delete or edit alle items after the Search-Item.
This are predefined searchfields.
After 7 weeks … here I’m. The last 7 weeks i spent every day 1 hour to draw. That was a very strange experience. Some times are i’m totally fine with my drawing, but the result may be strange…. Some times I play around and I like the results. Some times the guy’s around me…
Hi folks, back from a little bit illness. I changed to my iPad Pro and a Apple Pencil . That was a huge step forward. Now is more feeling like a pencil. I have to learn more about details and strokes. The right “swing” left some times, but the level goes up and that what i…
Hi guys, today i got my adonit pixel. I’m not sure that this works with my air pad 2. So many people talk about that not correctly works with older ipads. Click on the image. That’s true and not. I found a solution for the problem, that the adonit don’t draw in some areas or…
Hi folks, i’m not really familiar with drawing. When i was in school, i hated so much you can’t believe it. It’s very difficult, because i have not practiced. Now i have little bit more time and interest to tell a story with pictures. Sure i can use CGI or other stuff, but i…